- Sleeping bag.
- Snacks and water during the trek
- Extra Expenses
You should bring:
- A backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek
- Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or a rain poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Strong footwear, waterproof trekking boots recommended
- Sandals or jogging shoes for more comfort while at camp
- Warm clothes, including a jacket and fleece. Thermal clothing is also recommended, especially for sleeping. This trek runs at high altitude and temperatures may easily drop below freezing in the evening and at night. Bring enough clothes to be able to layer appropriately for this climate.